My Etsy Shop

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

About me

My husband and I have been married for 4 years now...we have two wonderful children, Abigail 3 and Leyna 2 wks...Ed is in the Marines so we are moving alot and he s gone alot, it s a hard life with lots of sacrifices but i figure there s so many of us doing it, I can too. Ed just got back from Afganistan...I was being too active, who isn't with a 3 year old, mine I call a spirited child...she likes to take things apart and put them or try to put them back together again=)...these two keep me busy but it s nothing like the family I grew up in, I am the oldest of 10...mom s kids are much different from mine, lets just say she has her ducks in a row...my abby is all of her s combined=)..well, we are blessed to have a new addition to our family, but thats not going to stop my little hobbies...I think it depends on the season what i do...I go from sewing to embroidering to painting=) I figure with the husband gone alot i gotta keep my hands busy...and somehow i still have time to do things=)

No comments:

Post a Comment